Sunday, April 1, 2012

Viral Oficially Cancelled

I would like to announce to my few followers that I won't continue the development of my beloved game, Viral, anymore. Why? Because being a developer just doesn't mean something to me anymore. Plus, let's be honest, it's not a good game and it looks horrible.
 
Just look at that! It's simply worthless!

I don't think it is a good idea to keep up the work on this since it is a waste of time and no one will ever play it. Instead, I will make dubstep. I've been practicing and I think that I'm not bad at all. I just made this one, you will definitely like it.


I am sorry for those who actually liked the game, but this had to be done. I just can't resist, my true talent is calling me and I must follow it. This also means the end of my residence in IndieDB, since I won't make games anymore, it will be simply worthless.

I hope you all understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment